Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Arnold Bronley <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/19 22:25:20 UTC

8.2.0 getting warning - unable to load jetty,​ not starting JettyAdminServer

Hi,

I am getting following warning in Solr admin UI logs. I did not get this
warning in Solr 8.1.1
Please note that I am using Solr docker slim image from here -
https://hub.docker.com/_/solr/

Unable to load jetty,&#8203; not starting JettyAdminServer

Re: 8.2.0 getting warning - unable to load jetty,​ not starting JettyAdminServer

Posted by Arnold Bronley <ar...@gmail.com>.
@Furkan: You might be right. I am getting this permission error when I
start the Solr but it hasn't caused any visible issues yet.
 /opt/solr/bin/solr: line 2130: /var/solr/solr-8983.pid: Permission denied

Posted by Martijn Koster <ma...@greenhills.co.uk>.
Hi Arnold,

Posted by Arnold Bronley <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,