Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Łukasz Żebrowski <lu...@rodan.pl> on 2005/09/06 14:53:06 UTC

Time measurement in Jmeter

Hi,
What exactly mean times given in Aggregate Report?

When I used Webroller, there were three modes of time measurement:
"0 - WebTransaction, the time period between the last request byte sent
and the last response byte received;
1 - ResponseTime, the server response time. Time period between the last
request byte sent and the first response byte received;
2 - RequestTime, full request processing time. Time period between the
first request byte sent and the last response byte received."

In what way JMeter measure times?

Thanks,

Łukasz Żebrowski

Re: Time measurement in Jmeter