Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org> on 2002/11/05 17:21:42 UTC

Tiles and modules

  I have committed changes to allow tiles factory to be module aware.
For now, each module have its own definition factory, and tags should be
able to found the appropriate factory. It is possible to specify the
same config file for different factories.
  Actually the tiles config files should contain paths relative to the
main context. I will add the ability to specify paths relative to the
module context asap. There is already hooks for that, but more should be
provided. I will do it asap (but I won't be able to do anything before
the 18th nov.).

  Cedric