Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> on 2017/05/02 20:26:02 UTC

Re: Customizing sparkconfig before starting spark app

Hi,

For now, there's no special way to configure spark app name from notebook
while Zeppelin initialize SparkContext before execute any code in the
notebook.

Registering custom kryo serializer is no different from spark-shell, i
think.

Submitting job as a logged in user is depends on how your configure Spark
interpreter in the Zeppelin. You can configure Zeppelin to use each user
uses their own SparkContext (and separate interpreter process), with
combination of Interpreter impersonation.

Please feel free open JIRA issue if you have some feature that helps you
and all other people.

Thanks,
moon