Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2004/11/17 16:38:38 UTC

Breadcrumb trail broken?

Is the breadcrumb trail broken? It doesn't appear to be displaying
sub-pages titles.

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/team.html

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cl...@medata.com>

Re: Breadcrumb trail broken?

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Clay Leeds wrote:
> Is the breadcrumb trail broken? It doesn't appear to be displaying
> sub-pages titles.
>
> http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/team.html

Not broken. It is only intended to show the directory
path, not each document. Users should look at the
URL/Location bar of their browser for the URL.

--David

Re: Breadcrumb trail broken?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Clay Leeds wrote:
> Is the breadcrumb trail broken? It doesn't appear to be displaying
> sub-pages titles.
>
> http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/team.html

Looks OK to me, I think it is only supposed to show folders not pages.

Ross