Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/27 21:38:19 UTC

Re: svn commit: r979269 - in /openwebbeans/trunk: webbeans-el10/src/main/java/org/apache/webbeans/el10/ webbeans-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/webbeans/el/

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 9:10 AM,  <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: struberg
> Date: Mon Jul 26 13:10:33 2010
> New Revision: 979269

> Log:
> OWB-425 OWB EL performance improvement
>
> txs 2 gpetracek for the patch!
>

> +    public Object findBeanByName(String name)
> +    {
> +        Object cachedBean = normalScopedObjects.get(name);
> +
> +        if(cachedBean != null)
> +        {
> +            return cachedBean;
> +        }
> +
> +        Bean<?> dependentBean = beanNameToDependentBeanMapping.get(name);
> +
> +        if(dependentBean == null)
> +        {
> +            return null;
> +        }
> +        return dependentObjects.get(dependentBean);
> +    }
> +

Rohit and I were looking at this offline, and it seems like this
should have a .getObject() on this final line -- otherwise the Object
returned here is a CreationalStore.

    >> private Map<Bean<?>, CreationalStore> dependentObjects = new
HashMap<Bean<?>, CreationalStore>();

The similar names and dissimilar values of the dependent and normal
scoped hash maps is probably confusing here.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
right - thx!
yes - the names are too similar. anyway, this oversight indicates that there
are no test-cases for the el-resolver in combination with dependent objects.
imo we should create a jira-task for creating such test-cases.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -