Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Sean Machin <sm...@caymas.com> on 2005/02/04 04:19:30 UTC

problems getting .xsdconfig (using non default package names) to work

All,

I'm having problems trying to get an .xsdconfig file to work; the code
generated by xmlbeans needs to be in a different package
to that which it defaults to.  I did follow the instructions
at http://wiki.apache.org/xmlbeans/XmlBeansV1Faq#configPackageName
closely, but the presence of my .xsdconfig file seems to have no effect.

Does anyone have any hints on how to debug use of an .xsdconfig file,
or know of any other way to specify the package for the generated code?

TIA,
Sean

Re: problems getting .xsdconfig (using non default package names) to work

Posted by TMG <tm...@nc.rr.com>.
Sean,

If you would post your ant build task for generating your xmlbeans ...
it would be easier to diagnose.  A common problem is not having the
config file included with the fileset(s) of the *.xsd or *.wsdl files.

Tom Gordon