Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Bruno Rene Fernandes Monteiro Duarte dos Santos <br...@holos.pt> on 2010/11/12 09:04:38 UTC

Filtering queries and relationships

Hello all,

Is there any way on Cayenne where i can insert a default where clause that
would limit all queries and relationships for a specific class? I need to
do this to filter resources on a web application.

Regards
Bruno Santos

Re: Filtering queries and relationships

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
No, entity qualifiers can't be parameterized. So you'd have to do it on a per-query basis or create separate DataMaps for each class of users or something.

Andrus

On Nov 12, 2010, at 5:09 AM, Bruno René Santos wrote:

> This is a start. Can a qualifier receive a parameter? Like a $accountIds. For
> each user of the web application the qualifier will be different.
>
> Regards
> Bruno

Para: user@cayenne.apache.org
Assunto: Re: Filtering queries and relationships