Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Nadege <na...@1und1.de> on 2009/03/27 14:53:16 UTC

Re: Invoke timeout -> A truncation error was encountered trying to shrink VARCHAR

Hi Alex,

Could you please explain us how to alter the table?
We are running ode.war (version 1.2) with the jetty plugin for maven and are
using the embedded derby database.
It does seem possible to access the embedded database using ij.

Thank you.
Nadège

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
I would recommend using an external database in that case.

alex