Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by starz10de <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2012/03/29 14:35:27 UTC

conditional High Freq Terms in Lucene index

HI,

I am using HighFreqTerms class to compute the high frequent terms in the
Lucene index and it works well. However, I am interested to compute the high
frequent terms under some condition. I would like to compute the high
frequent terms not for all documents in the index instead only for documents
with type “A”. Beside the “contents” field in the index I have also the
“DocType” (document type) in the index as extra field.
So I should compute the high frequent term only  (if DocType=”A”)

Any idea how to do this?

Thanks