Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Brian Lachniet <bl...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/15 01:43:53 UTC

Re: Release 1.9.1

I'd like to see a 1.9.1 release as well. There are a number of improvements
and fixes to the C# bindings
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20AVRO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.9.1%20AND%20component%20%3D%20csharp%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC>
committed
since 1.9.0.

There are only 3 open issues remaining
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20AVRO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.9.1%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC>
that are targeting a 1.9.1 release. Are there any others that we need to
get into this release? If so, we should probably update their "Fix Version"
to make it easier to see what we have left to do before we can release.

I've gone through the open C# bindings issues and don't see any others that
must be included in a 1.9.1 release.

Thanks,
Brian Lachniet

--

[image: 51b630b05e01a6d5134ccfd520f547c4.png]

Brian Lachniet

Software Engineer

E: blachniet@gmail.com | blachniet.com <http://www.blachniet.com>

<https://twitter.com/blachniet> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/blachniet>