Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/08/14 18:13:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Sue Lockwood elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee has
elected Sue Lockwood as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: deathbear

    IRC nick: deathbear

    Twitter: deathbearbrown

By default, external contributions to the project follow the
Review-Then-Commit model. Being a committer means you can follow the
Commit-Then-Review model. In other words, Sue can now make changes at will.

This election was made in recognition of Sue's existing contributions and
commitment to the project.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Sue!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sue Lockwood elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome Sue! :)

Posted by Russell Branca <ch...@gmail.com>.
Woohoo! Congrats Sue!

-Russell

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on couch, Sue! (:
--
,,,^..^,,,

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Awesome, welcome Sue.

Posted by Jason Smith <ja...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Sue!

Posted by Octavian Damiean <od...@linux.com>.

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
Nice one Sue!

Posted by Mike Broberg <br...@cloudant.com>.
Big ups, Sue!

--
Mike Broberg | Marketing Comms. Manager | Cloudant (Boston) |
broberg@cloudant.com | Google Voice (617) 299-1409

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Wheee! Welcome aboard!