Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Taha Hafeez <ta...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/25 15:49:51 UTC

Any good tapestry5 plugin for eclipse

Hi

Is there any good tapestry5 plugin for eclipse.

regards
Taha

Re: Any good tapestry5 plugin for eclipse

Posted by Taha Hafeez <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everybody

I had a look at it. I feel tapestry is in need of a good eclipse plugin !!
Don't know much about writing a plugin but am considering it.. Something on
the lines of http://www.laughingpanda.org/mediawiki/index.php/Wicket_Bench

regards
Taha

Posted by Everton Agner <to...@gmail.com>.