Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/09 10:09:26 UTC

Configuration with persitent-id containing dash is ignored

Hello.

It seems that a persistent-id for a configuration is not taken into
account if its name contains one or more "-" (dash).

For example, "my-test-26-karaf-2-routes" (my artifactId in fact) is
ignored, while "my_test_26_karaf_2_routes" is right.

I use Karaf 4.4.1...

Is it a bug or is it a known "normal" behaviour ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Re: Configuration with persitent-id containing dash is ignored

Posted by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com>.
Hello.

Thanks for your explanation. I didn't know this subtle limitation in
configuration files naming.

Regards.

Ephemeris Lappis

--
Cet e-mail a été vérifié par le logiciel antivirus d'Avast.

Re: Configuration with persitent-id containing dash is ignored

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,