Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com> on 1996/06/09 18:07:12 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "stops answering http-requests within 1-10 Minutes after startup. Killing the procesesses is impossible "

Hello Alex. 1.1b3 (due out Monday) has additional SVR4 fixes, including
some specific to UnixWare 2.x. I hope this will address the problems
you're seeing. I'm also cc'ing this to the development group.

Thanks for the report.

alex@komm-net.de liltingly intones:

> Submitter: alex@komm-net.de
> Operating system: UnixWare , version: 2.03
> Version of Apache Used: 1.1b2
> Extra Modules used: standard
> URL exhibiting problem:
>
> Symptoms:
> --
> We have compiled with cc included with unixware package and also tried to compile with gcc.
> In both cases the http-server comes up and serves for 1 to 10 Minutes.
> if We do a kill to the processes, it works! If we do not kill
> the http-servers stop responding to requests. It is impossible to kill
> the hanging processes. a complete restart iof the computer s necessary.
>
> When running the server on a Linux based computer we have no problems!
>

> --
>
> Backtrace:

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
"I can't decide whether to commit suicide or go bowling."
		-- Florence Henderson