Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org> on 2002/11/02 17:17:42 UTC

Re: XSLTC Problems

Tom is probably still the point man, but just in case,
I have added to the CC list all the XSLTC contacts that we used in the past.

Ivelin

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Tuesday, Nov 5, 2002, at 03:50 Europe/London, Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> Did you update the jar in C2 CVS HEAD?

No, I thought that would be presumptuous, after all, I had done very
little testing.

regards Jeremy

Re: XSLTC Problems

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
Jeremy,

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
Dear Tom,

Re: XSLTC Problems

Posted by Tom Amiro <To...@Sun.COM>.
Hi,

Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> Tom is probably still the point man, but just in case,
> I have added to the CC list all the XSLTC contacts that we used in the past.
>
> Ivelin

 Tom Amiro -- SQE Engineer
 WTS - Interoperability and Quality
 voice: 781-442-0589 Fax: 781-442-1437