Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2008/03/04 10:10:37 UTC

EJB 3.1 Early Draft

FYI to all out there, we on the EJB 3.1 Expert Group have put up a
Early Draft of the EJB 3.1 specification.

  http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/edr/jsr318/index.html

The review will be open till March 30, 2008.

-David

Re: EJB 3.1 Early Draft

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:50 PM, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:

>  On Mar 4, 2008, at 1:32 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:
>
>  > David I have 2 questions
>  >
>  > 1- Apache replied with NO on that JSR, Will this affect our
>  > implementation of EJB3.1 in OpenEJB ?
>
>  No.  The issue there is primarily around unfair "field of use"
>  restrictions on some JSRs, namely Java SE.  IIUC, it affects Apache
>  Harmony and that is what they are trying to change.  If you read the
>  vote comments, nearly all the vendors express the same concern.
Yeah I've read the comments but the point was not so clear to me,
thanks for clarification.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour