Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Snehal <sn...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/09 09:16:32 UTC

Help configuring ctakes for disease/medication Annotation detection

Hello,

I am trying to configure ctakes - dictionary lookup module using
Uimafit to detect disease/medication given a sample text. When I run
the attached unit test, I am unable to find any annotations. Any idea
what I am missing?

Thanks,
Snehal

Re: Help configuring ctakes for disease/medication Annotation detection

Posted by Snehal <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hello Pei,

With the help of your example I have successfully been to annotate the
text with medication/diseases. Thanks!

Regards,
Snehal

Posted by Snehal <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pei,

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Snehal,

Posted by Snehal <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hello Pei,

Thanks for the input. I think I missed the config for Lookup window.

My use case is just for identifying if a text contains disease or drug
mention. Does ctakes require all the different components such as
Chunker,POS tagger etc; for identifying this?

Regards,
Snehal
Snehal

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Chen, Pei

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Snehal,