Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Alexis BERNARD <al...@ds-fr.com> on 2004/01/09 14:46:41 UTC

org.apache.wsrp4j.exception.WSRPException: No message found in adding a fifth TestPortlet to the SwingConsumer

I am trying to deploy a new portlet in the producer and to comsume it in
the swingconsumer. It doesn't work, so I tried to simply add a fifth
TestPortlet to the four existing displayed in the swing consumer.
Consequently, I did the following :
- I modified the portletentityregistry.xml file by adding :
  <portlet id="3">
  <definition-id>wsrptest.WSRPTestPortlet</definition-id>
  </portlet>
in the <application id=99> markup
- I added a
org.apache.wsrp4j.consumer.driver.WSRPPortletImpl@WSRP4J_99_3.xml file in
the driver\SwingConsumer\persistence\portlets directory with the following
content :
<Portlet>
    <portlet-key>
        <portlet-handle>99.3</portlet-handle>
        <producer-id>1</producer-id>
    </portlet-key>
    <parent-handle>99.3</parent-handle>
</Portlet>
- Lastly I added the portlet key in the
org.apache.wsrp4j.consumer.app.driver.PageImpl@WSRP4JTestPortlets.xml file
:
<portlet-key
xsi:type="java:org.apache.wsrp4j.consumer.driver.PortletKeyImpl"
  <portlet-handle>99.3</portlet-handle>
  <producer-id>1</producer-id>
  </portlet-key>

I restarted Tomcat stuff and it still doesn't work, so what is wrong in my
method?

Thank's
Alexis

Re: org.apache.wsrp4j.exception.WSRPException: No message found in adding a fifth TestPortlet to the SwingConsumer

Posted by Richard Jacob <ja...@apache.org>.
Alexis BERNARD wrote:

>I restarted Tomcat stuff and it still doesn't work, so what is wrong in my
>method?

The steps you take seem correct to me.
What exactly is being displayed? Do you see the other 4 portlets?
Is nothing displayed? Is there anything in the SwingConsumer log-file
indicating an error?
You could also check the TCP monitor for the getServiceDescription call
and its reply, is the 5th portlet contained in the portletDescription?

cu
Richard