Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jijun Wang <ji...@oracle.com> on 2007/05/12 02:57:29 UTC

Adding ID for logging message/exception string localization

Hello:

For solution to localize logging message/exception string (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-441), it would be helpful
if we could prefix/postfix with an ID for each message/exception. An ID
consists of a prefix part and a number, e.g, TRINIDAD-00001. It serves a
message key for users to locate the same message in different locale. It
could also be used as keyword for user to google the message.

I am collecting comments to see if it can be added or not. Thanks.

Jijun Wang

Re: Adding ID for logging message/exception string localization

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
I don't really get the point.  No other apache projects
would do this.  So, -1.

-- Adam

[Trinidad] Adding ID for logging message/exception string localization

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh