Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Dawei Liu <at...@163.com> on 2020/04/24 16:23:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] IoTDB Weekly News (2020-04-17~2020-04-24)

Dear community,
It's great to share the IoTDB community weekly with you again.

I'm also happy to release IoTDB version 0.9.2 as RM for the first time,
So far, we have only received 2 votes from IPMC.
We hope that the mentor can spare his precious time to cast one vote[1].

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r655f1d7bc27d94f51535b77f262d2db042e012460ad160dcc2128c7a%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Have a great weekend

[Best wishes]
1. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes.
2. If you have problems using IoTDB and the business is a typical Internet of things scenario, we can provide specialized support.

[Big event]
1. 0.9 -> 0.10 online upgrade tool has been developed

2. Support the setting of tags and properties on time series

3. Increase the RPC interface for batch creation of time series

4. Limit and offset are supported on 'show timeseries'

5. Websites and documents are becoming more and more perfect.
Welcome home: http://iotdb.apache.org

Distributed Version:
#975  Refactoring raft log module
#1064 add remote schema cache
#1065 Add Author Plan
#1072 Add DeleteStorageGroupPlan
#1077 Specify server conf params when satrt cluster mode
#1078 Add DeleteTimeseriesPlan

Thanks
---
Dawei Liu

Re:[ANNOUNCE] IoTDB Weekly News (2020-04-17~2020-04-24)

Posted by Dawei Liu <at...@163.com>.
大家好,
很开心又一次与大家分享 IoTDB 社区周报。

也很开心第一次做为RM发布IoTDB 0.9.2版本,
目前我们只收到了2位IPMC的投票,希望导师能够抽出宝贵的时间投一票[1]

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r655f1d7bc27d94f51535b77f262d2db042e012460ad160dcc2128c7a%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

祝周末愉快

[一周寄语]
1.不要害怕犯错,每个人都会犯错
2.如果你使用IoTDB遇到了问题且业务是典型的物联网场景,我们可以提供专门的支持

[本周大事件]
1.0.9 -> 0.10 的在线升级工具已经开发完成

2.支持对时间序列设置标签和属性

3.增加批量创建时间序列的rpc接口

4.在show timeseries 时支持limit和offset

5.网站、文档越来越健全,
欢迎回家看看 http://iotdb.apache.org

分布式版本

#975  Refactoring raft log module
#1064 add remote schema cache
#1065 Add Author Plan
#1072 Add DeleteStorageGroupPlan
#1077 Specify server conf params when satrt cluster mode
#1078 Add DeleteTimeseriesPlan

Thanks
---

Posted by Dawei Liu <at...@163.com>.
Hi,
> Maybe PR number is a standard configuration

You're right. I added it to the wiki [1].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/2020-04-17+~+2020-04-24

Thanks
---
Dawei Liu

On 04/25/2020 09:26,Jialin Qiao<qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> wrote:
Hi,

Maybe PR number is a standard configuration, Online documents is an updated version :)

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

#975  Refactoring raft log module
#1064 add remote schema cache
#1065 Add Author Plan
#1072 Add DeleteStorageGroupPlan
#1077 Specify server conf params when satrt cluster mode
#1078 Add DeleteTimeseriesPlan

Thanks
---

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

Posted by Dawei Liu <at...@163.com>.
Hi Xiangdong,

#975  Refactoring raft log module
#1064 add remote schema cache
#1065 Add Author Plan
#1072 Add DeleteStorageGroupPlan
#1077 Specify server conf params when satrt cluster mode
#1078 Add DeleteTimeseriesPlan

Thanks
---

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.