Posted to dev@opendal.apache.org by Xuanwo <xu...@apache.org> on 2023/08/25 05:06:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OpenDAL Community Sync (testing) is scheduled for 2:00 PM on September 1st, UTC+8

Hi, everyone

As discussed in https://lists.apache.org/thread/7p3or9x47ymchszxpkhzc4q6694y4nws, I'm happy to announce that the testing OpenDAL Community Sync is scheduled for 2:00 PM on September 1st, UTC+8.

Here are some detailed information about this community sync.

- Language: English (I'm not native speakers too)
- Form: Video Meeting (I will enable video so that you can see my smiles)
- Topic: Say Hi to each other, Q&A if there are any
- Time: 2:00~3:00 PM on September 1st
- Meeting: https://meet.google.com/xvv-vcny-jxn
- Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dVvG_1g39e7r3WN6eZNBgwG2DaGbVGxc1i3bN69bNLQ

I'm very excited about this meeting and I hope to see you there!

Xuanwo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenDAL Community Sync (testing) is scheduled for 2:00 PM on September 1st, UTC+8

Posted by Xuanwo <xu...@apache.org>.
For easier tracking the futuer events, I created a calendar. Welcome to subscribe!

Online: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=d32a8b1c08fc40d4230e3ce89145fd0e9a1ea4a374893a23ec7bd28ca646db45%40group.calendar.google.com
iCal: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/d32a8b1c08fc40d4230e3ce89145fd0e9a1ea4a374893a23ec7bd28ca646db45%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

--
Xuanwo