Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jensiator <je...@megasol.se> on 2009/02/10 13:10:17 UTC

private wizardModel field in WizardStep

Hi
I would like to get the wizardmodel in a class that extends from WizardStep.
The WizardStep contains the wizardmodel put it not accessable from the
extended class.  Does anyone know why? I can get hold of the wizardmodel if
I override onInit(Wizardmodel) in my WizardStep and add it as a member. But
should I? Is there a reason why the wizardmodel is private inside of the
wizardstep?

Jens Alenius

Re: private wizardModel field in WizardStep

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
added getter to 1.4 trunk.

-igor