Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <SA...@virtusa.com> on 2005/07/07 10:55:01 UTC

Base sample failing on server side

When I run the base sample client, for the echoSOAPStruct, the server
sends me a SOAP fault saying that the service failed.

I am not sure what change has broken this. It was working a couple of
days back.

I am trying to figure out the problem.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: Base sample failing on server side

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Do you have the server response file for doc/lit - can you make it a
UnitTest? Adrian believes it should work now he put in a some fixes.

Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>
15/07/2005 17:21
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Base sample failing on server side

Thanks to Chinthana, he has solved this problem.

Given that we are more focused on doclit, I propose that we replace
the RPC style base sample with a doclit version.

However, we seem to have problems with doclit version of
InteropBaseRound1 test. Does anyone get this passing correctly?

Samisa...

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.