Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/20 12:17:38 UTC

tomee7.01 plume not create tables to derby db

Hi all. I have installed derby.war into tomee/webapps.
I have added the <load-onstarup> 0 </load-on-startup> to servlet derbynet.
I have also added setenv.sh into catalina_base/bin.
Into setenv.sh i have added
 JAVA_OPTS ="$JAVA_OPTS -Dderby.system.home=/home/myaccount/myderbydatabases

export JAVA_OPTS

Next i have added to tomee/lib the jars of derby.
Next i have created a web app jee7
Into resources.xml i have configurated the datasource

Whith url=jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/mydb;create=true
User=app
Password=app

Into persistrnce.xml i have setted the option for create tables .

When i deploy the webapp with Entities Customer and other entities i noted
that into derby.system.home is created the dir mydb with db structure files
into it.
But when i try to visualise the rows of db with jsf pages i get errors for
all entities pages.

The error visualize the query  sended from jpa to derby db  named mydb but i
get :
Tabled not created.
So i ask : what can be the problem ?
Derby  have created the db into derby.system.home.
But is eclipse-link that not create the tables.
Please help me
Mauro

Re: tomee7.01 plume not create tables to derby db

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
You should share the whole exception but think you dont use the db you
think. Check in jmx datasource mbeans maybe that your config is actually
used.