Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Marcelo Jara <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2012/08/26 04:17:10 UTC

Duration Assertion contains comma

This is in regards to bug 43584 and
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.jmeter.user/20133
I am saving my results in CSV format. The results include the assertion failures. The Duration Assertion message contains commas in it (for example: 4,300 milliseconds).  Shouldn't these have been removed after the bug above was resolved?
Thanks.

Re: Duration Assertion contains comma

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 26 August 2012 03:17, Marcelo Jara <ma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This is in regards to bug 43584 and
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.jmeter.user/20133
> I am saving my results in CSV format. The results include the assertion failures. The Duration Assertion message contains commas in it (for example: 4,300 milliseconds).  Shouldn't these have been removed after the bug above was resolved?

Works OK for me.
Although the assertion text contains commas it is quoted so is still valid CSV.