Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/29 04:15:25 UTC

Proposal for the MINA PMC and MINA as a TLP

Hello board members,

The PMC members of the Directory project and the MINA community decided to
propose MINA as a top level project of the ASF.  MINA (
http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/mina/) is currently a subproject of
the Directory project.  The project has been very active since its birth,
and now it has its own mailing list (mina-dev@directory.apache.org) due to
message traffic.  The project was founded by myself, but now we all believe
that the community is getting mature enough to live without any specific
person's sole dedication.

Here's the proposal:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/sandbox/proyal/MINA-TLP-Proposal.txt?revision=437911&view=markup

Please consider this proposal in the next board meeting.

Thank you,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6