Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Goldstein <sd...@mailandnews.com> on 2002/10/23 18:12:05 UTC

Implementing org.apache.catalina.ContainerServlet

Is it possible to include a new implementation of
org.apache.catalina.ContainerServlet in a web app deployed on Tomcat?

The reason I ask, is because I'm trying to write a web app that can deploy
other J2EE modules.  I've tried following the ManagerServlet as an example,
but I've had classloading issues.

The other approach is to implement something similar to the Tomcat Ant task,
but I would prefer to use direct Tomcat APIs rather than opening a URL
connection.

Thanks for information.

Scott