Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Sai Pavan Gadde <id...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/09 15:46:47 UTC

Logic Code for writing particular columns from 2 different databases.

Hello,

I want a logic code for writing a particular columns data(like empdata)
from 2 different databases into an xls file using files concept in java,
Could anyone please provide me the logic here.

the main intention is to compare data from 2 different databases of a
particular column in xls sheet

Thank you very much for your help

--
*THANKS & REGARDS,*
G.SAI PAVAN,

Re: Logic Code for writing particular columns from 2 different databases.

Posted by David Kerber <dk...@miner.mst.edu>.
On 5/9/2014 9:46 AM, Sai Pavan Gadde wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want a logic code for writing a particular columns data(like empdata)
> from 2 different databases into an xls file using files concept in java,
> Could anyone please provide me the logic here.
>
> the main intention is to compare data from 2 different databases of a
> particular column in xls sheet
>
> Thank you very much for your help

Is this what you're looking for?:

Read data from db1.
Read data from db2
write data from db1 into col1 of spreadsheet
write data from db2 into col2 of spreadsheet
if db1.data <> db2.data write "Different" into col3
	else write "same" into col3
end if