Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by br...@hyperreal.org on 1998/05/20 14:34:37 UTC

Re: os-osf/2149: Apache 1.3b6 does not compile on DU 3.2

Synopsis: Apache 1.3b6 does not compile on DU 3.2

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Wed May 20 05:34:36 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Ho boy.  Conflicts with the names we renamed to for the
express purpose of avoiding conflicts.  Fun!

Looks like ap_os_dso_load, ap_os_dso_sym and ap_os_dso_error
need to be renamed.  Try implementing the rename using #defines,
as we did with compat.h.  I hope this situation won't be
true of all of HPUX's compilers....