Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Concini <mc...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/01 20:09:58 UTC

Re: MyFaces 2.0 development going forward

I got a response back from our legal, and any usage of the TCK must be
appropriately related to IBM products.  So you're right that we can't
share results.  Sorry for any misunderstanding on that.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Yes, that's for sharing details, e.g. stack trace on failure (from the TCK).
That doesn't mean you can't submit a "descriptive" jira ticket ;-)

-Matthias

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf