Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Darshan Patel <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/14 11:29:12 UTC

How to enable AJP protocol in cloudstack?

Hello,

I have installed cloudstack 4.13.0.0 from source, on my debian stable
system, and want to enable AJP protocol, so that i can use apache
webserver as proxy frontend. Can  someone help me with this if
possible?

Thank you

Re: How to enable AJP protocol in cloudstack?

Posted by Darshan Patel <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
According to
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.11.1.0/conceptsandterminology/network_setup.html
guide 20400 is port where AJP is enabled. However when  I try to
Proxy/RevProxy with Apache web server, it shows configuration error.
Can someone Help me?

I have a standalone debian system.

Thankyou