Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com> on 2001/05/09 16:29:19 UTC

Bad line terminator in DefaultOutputLogTarget

Hi all,

When running Cocoon 2 on Windows boxes, the log file mixes Unix and DOS
line terminators which makes it unreadable. The problem lies in
DefaultOutputLogTarget where the formatting pattern contains a "\n".
Replacing it by System.getPropety("line.separator") should solve the
problem.

Could you please correct this ?

Thanks.
--
Sylvain Wallez

Re: Bad line terminator in DefaultOutputLogTarget

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Berin Loritsch a écrit :

> Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >
> > Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > When running Cocoon 2 on Windows boxes, the log file mixes Unix and DOS
> > > line terminators which makes it unreadable. The problem lies in
> > > DefaultOutputLogTarget where the formatting pattern contains a "\n".
> > > Replacing it by System.getPropety("line.separator") should solve the
> > > problem.
> > >
> > > Could you please correct this ?
> >
> > I have a fix--let me test it before committing it.
>
> Fixed and committed!

Thanks.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.