Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Korompai Attila <no...@github.com> on 2014/11/15 13:19:40 UTC

[jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/akorompai/jclouds master

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600

-- Commit Summary --

  * Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute

-- File Changes --

    M apis/chef/src/main/java/org/jclouds/chef/domain/CookbookVersion.java (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600

Re: [jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests-java-7 #288](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests-java-7/288/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600#issuecomment-63222073

Re: [jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #1377](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1377/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600#issuecomment-63222378

Re: [jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds #1905](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/1905/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600#issuecomment-63223653

Re: [jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

Posted by Korompai Attila <no...@github.com>.
@nacx The integration test now adds a `default.rb` attribute file to the cookbook and checks its content.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600#issuecomment-63224059

Re: [jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
FTR, the 1.8.x branch should also be fixed, but I'll cherry-pick the commit myself b/c I still have to move that branch from the jclouds-chef repo to this main one (so we have all live branches in the same repository). I plan to do that tomorrow.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600#issuecomment-63331404

Re: [jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #1376](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1376/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600#issuecomment-63171196

Re: [jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds #1904](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/1904/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600#issuecomment-63171873

Re: [jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Thanks @akorompai!

I've verified all live tests are passing, and squashed, rebased, and amended the commit message so it includes the jira issue.
Merged as [52445de](https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jclouds.git;a=commit;h=52445de74efb8917bc4e32ac10b9a0f0aacc509e).

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600#issuecomment-63331109

Re: [jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests-java-7 #287](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests-java-7/287/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600#issuecomment-63170968

Re: [jclouds] Map chef cookbook attribute files with Resource instead of Attribute (#600)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Thanks! Changes look good.

Could you add an assertion [in this test](https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/blob/master/apis/chef/src/test/java/org/jclouds/chef/internal/BaseChefApiLiveTest.java#L145) to verify that at least the `default.rb` attribute file is present? It should always exist and will allow us to live test your changes and don't break the model accidentally in the future.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/600#issuecomment-63207762