Posted to user@ranger.apache.org by Sreeni <ks...@yahoo.com> on 2015/02/09 05:33:23 UTC

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder" and WARNING: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform.- setup.sh error.

 I am trying to install Ranger for HDP 2.2.
setup.sh getting following error, any thoughts to fix the folder.
Starting configuration for XA DB credentials:
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
Feb 08, 2015 7:28:47 PM org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader <clinit>
WARNING: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
Alias already exist!! will try to delete first.
Deleting credential: policyDB.jdbc.password from CredentialProvider: jceks://file/usr/hdp/2.2.0.0-2041/ranger-admin/ews/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/conf/.jceks/rangeradmin.jceks Sreeni

Re: SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder" and WARNING: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform.- setup.sh error.

Posted by Sreeni <ks...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you Gautam.
I able to start and access ranger admin portal.
 Sreeni

     On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:45 AM, Gautam Borad <gb...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Sreeni, these are just warning, please ignore them and proceed with the Ranger Installation.

--
Regards,Gautam.

Posted by Gautam Borad <gb...@gmail.com>.
Sreeni, these are just warning, please ignore them and proceed with the
Ranger Installation.

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Sreeni <ks...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am trying to install Ranger for HDP 2.2.
>
> setup.sh getting following error, any thoughts to fix the folder.
>
> Starting configuration for XA DB credentials:
> SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
> SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
> details.
> Feb 08, 2015 7:28:47 PM org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader <clinit>
> WARNING: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using
> builtin-java classes where applicable
> Alias already exist!! will try to delete first.
> Deleting credential: policyDB.jdbc.password from CredentialProvider:
> jceks://file/usr/hdp/2.2.0.0-2041/ranger-admin/ews/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/conf/.jceks/rangeradmin.jceks
>
> Sreeni

Gautam.