Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Kiran Anantha <ki...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/24 07:34:45 UTC

Mesos in a Windows only environment

Hello,
I would like to clarify if the Mesos on Windows plans include running the
master on Windows as well. If not, I would like to understand why there is
such a constraint.

I am interested in using Mesos for deploying a distributed java application
running on JBoss. Many of our smaller installations are at IT shops that
run only Windows. Hence the question/clarification.

Thanks in advance,
Kiran.

Re: Mesos in a Windows only environment

Posted by Alex Clemmer <cl...@gmail.com>.
We are still hoping to land things by the end of the year, but it will
depend on the bandwidth the committers have to actually devote time to
this work. They, understandably, are busy with other important
initiatives. :)

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.

--
Deshi Xiao