Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ph...@free.fr on 2015/03/05 14:54:26 UTC

SOLR query parameters

Hello,

could someone please explain what these SOLR query parameter keywords stand for:

- ppcdb

- srbycb

- as

For instance,

http://searcharchives.iht.com:8983/solr/inytapdf0/browse?ppdcb=&srbycb=&as=&q=kaiser&sort=

I could not find them in the SOLR documentation.

Many thanks.

Philippe

Re: SOLR query parameters

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Whew! I was afraid that my memory was failing since I'd no memory of
ever seeing anything remotely like that!

Erick

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 6:04 AM,  <ph...@free.fr> wrote:
> Please ignore my question.
>
> These are form field names which I created a couple of months ago, not SOLR query parameters.
>
> Philippe

Re: SOLR query parameters

Posted by ph...@free.fr.