Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Steve Baumgartner <st...@smbcomputers.net> on 2012/07/20 20:55:46 UTC

Mobile App

Any word on a mobile version? Maybe a beta?

Steve Baumgartner

Owner

SMB Computers

M +1 614 743 3166

Grove City, Ohio, USA

 <ma...@smbcomputers.net> steve@smbcomputers.net

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender
immediately.

Re: Mobile App

Posted by Tom Judge <ju...@learnubuntu.org>.
I believe that may rely heavily on a good version of flash being made
available for Android, for example,
I have tried this on My android Pad and it hangs on flash shortly after
the login
--

Ubuntu-Head
Tom Judge Ubuntu Head

Look for us on the web:

        http://learnubuntu.org
        http://youtube.com/learnubuntunow
        http://twitter.com/#!/learnubuntu
        http://facebook.com/tvjudge
	Skype user learnubuntu@skype.com

Re: Mobile App

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
You can integrate any mobile sip phone eg linphone with Openmeetings via sip