Posted to user@poi.apache.org by pavan <me...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/07 04:07:01 UTC

equivalent of RichTextRun in 2007 ooxml?

Is there an equivalent of RichTextRun in 2007 ooxml?.
I wanted to determine if a piece of text is
bold/italic .... and RichTextRun did the trick for
2003. Can someone please point me to the equivalent
mechnism while reading 2007 word documents?.
Thanks.

Re: equivalent of RichTextRun in 2007 ooxml?

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008, pavan wrote:
> Is there an equivalent of RichTextRun in 2007 ooxml?.

Yes, but there's no usermodel code to get at it just yet. You'll need to
dip down to the xml yourself to get the formatting information

Nick