Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Claus Schroeder <cl...@schrder.dk> on 2006/08/12 01:39:05 UTC

upper and lower case for MEAT-INF and WEB-INF

Hi,

I have started setting up maven 2 to be used with an ear and subsequent
ejb, war and jars.

I have noticed a strange thing looking into the ear file and the war files.

In the ear file the MANIFEST.MF (which is named Manifest.mf according to
WinZip) and the application.xml file have the path meta-inf and not
META-INF according to WinZIP, Pom.xml and pom.properties have the path
META-INF.

The same of problem exists for the war files, extended with web.xml
having the path web-inf, whereas all the class files have the path
WEB-INF/classes/**.

This is not a problem on a windows platform but I suspect it will be a
problem on a unix/linux platform. Is there anyworkarounds or fixes for this?

thanks

Claus Schrøder