Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu> on 2007/06/06 06:38:04 UTC

SOAP calls

Hey all,

    I captured the SOAP message that a Client Stub generated and which I
verified works at the
server Axis side, and I tried to pass it to that server through an HTTP
Client I wrote. The SOAP
message is below and it gives the error at the end. Any ideas what that
is ? I saw this in some
mailing lists but no explanation.

Thanks

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http:\schemas.xmlsoap.org\soap\envelope\"
xmlns:xsd="http:\www.w3.org\2001\XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http:\www.w3.org\2001\XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><ns1:getBundles
soapenv:encodingStyle="http:\schemas.xmlsoap.org\soap\encoding\"
xmlns:ns1="http:\soapobject.bundle.knopflerfish.org"\><\soapenv:Body><\soapenv:Envelope>

(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

Re: SOAP calls

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Good catch Jeff - No idea how that happened there. Let me try it again.
And thanks also to Jeff Walker for his suggestion - instead of using the
tcpmon
I read the message myself through a tcp socket so essentially I am doing the
same thing. I separate the HTTP headers from the SOAP msg (using the
Content-Length + a blank line).

Thanks again I will let you know how it goes.

Re: SOAP calls

Posted by Jeff Greif <je...@gmail.com>.