Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2016/02/09 09:46:25 UTC

Adopt an issue :)

hi Oltu committers,

Apache Oltu is a pretty stable project also due the fact that OAuth 2.0 is a stable RFC since a while.
Said that we receive some bug report from time to time in our JIRA.
It would be nice if you can Adopt one or more issue.
This would allow us to do a more stable release.
Starting from me I adopted https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU-80 (that is a bit more complicated than a simple bug fixing ;))

WDYT?

regards

antonio