Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gemes Tibor <ge...@regens.hu> on 2002/09/02 14:15:58 UTC

using tiles & script tag into the head

How am I supposed to insert a few <script> into the <head> part of my page if
I use tiles?
The
<head>...</head>
is in the template file.

Tia,

Tib

Re: using tiles & script tag into the head

Posted by Gemes Tibor <ge...@regens.hu>.
2002. szeptember 2. 16:48 dátummal Cedric Dumoulin ezt írtad:
>   You should put your script tag in the tiles declaring your header.
>   I think your question is: how to put the script tag inside the header
> when the script tag is associated to an inserted tiles ?

Yes.

> Tiles don't
> provide facilities for such problem. But, putting the script tag right
> into the tiles needing it work well for me.

Thank you. It really works this way. Just it is suggested - thou I don't know
exactly why - to put into the head, so I try to stick to it.

Thx,

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  You should put your script tag in the tiles declaring your header.
  I think your question is: how to put the script tag inside the header
when the script tag is associated to an inserted tiles ? Tiles don't
provide facilities for such problem. But, putting the script tag right
into the tiles needing it work well for me.

   Hope this help,
          Cedric