Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/11/21 11:18:50 UTC

[COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Leonardo Uribe

The Myfaces PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Leonardo Uribe as the newest MyFaces committer.
Leonardo has provided countless patches to Jira issues, and is very
active on the mailing lists as well.

@Leonardo: Please add yourself to the Master-POM at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-master-pom/trunk/pom.xml

--Manfred

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Leonardo Uribe

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Felicidades Leonardo! :-)

Bruno

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.