Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bouanani Meher <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/08 10:13:13 UTC

External Policy Attachement into WSDL unsing Apache CXF 2.7.3

Hi all ,

As described in the subject above I am facing some issues with CXF when I've
tried to use an external policy attachement into the WSDL, which means that
I am using <sp:PolicyAttachement name="" URI="xx"/>.
CXF rise an exception saying that he could not resolve the URI adress
(location of the XML file), I've tried to search for an example that
explains how to configure CXF in order to deal with this type of
configuration but with out no result.

I am so thankful for your help

Meher

Re: External Policy Attachement into WSDL unsing Apache CXF 2.7.3

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
There is samples in ws-security systests

The javafirst package has some samples. Check the resources dir of this
module