Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jian Hong Cheng <ch...@cn.ibm.com> on 2011/06/30 07:17:54 UTC

Say Hello from chengjh

Hello All,

This is Jian Hong Cheng from IBM China. I am a developer and technical
lead, and have worked for serval projects based on OpenOffice.org for
about 8 years.

Currently, I am the technical lead of Lotus Symphony Documents and VBA. My
focuses are sw, *filter, framework, sfx2, oox and so on. I am interesting
to enhance these function areas and hope to deliver valuable features to
satisfy end users. In the past, I also participated in the development of
sd and relevant modules, such as svx and vcl, led the log system
development of IBM Productivity Tools, etc.

And now, we move from OpenOffice.org community to Apache. Although the
community name is changed, our vision, our dreams are always the same...I
hope to work with you all to make the new success to come true.

Thanks...

Best Regards!

Jim Cheng (程建宏)
IBM Lotus Symphony Development

http://www.ibm.com/software/lotus/symphony/

Re: Introduction

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.
Welcome to the project, Erik!

I see that you already have an Apache ID.  This is good.

Could you add a row for yourself to this page:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html

Instructions for editing the webpage are here:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/docs/edit-cms.html

Also, since are a member of the Podling Project Management Committee
(PPMC) you should sign up for the ooo-private list by sending an email
to:

ooo-private-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Regards,

-Rob

Introduction

Re: How do I get an Apache ID for OOo?

Posted by Jean Weber <je...@gmail.com>.
Ted, if you're interested in contributing to end-user documentation,
you might look at the User Documentation Plan I have started on the
wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/User+Documentation+Plan

--Jean

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.

Posted by Andy Brown <an...@the-martin-byrd.net>.

Posted by "Ted Rolle, Jr." <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Introduction: Jin Hua, Chen

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.
Hello Jin Hua.  Welcome to the Apache OpenOffice project.

Introduction: Jin Hua, Chen