Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/04/25 19:20:30 UTC

Custom version of ACS4.1 with additional vmware support

So I started ACS 4.1 spin project known as CloudSand.

I've backported several features, including support for DVS (CLOUDSTACK-657) and support for Display Name to be appended to a name in VCenter (CLOUDSTACK-778).

Other, less important features:

This repo contains all needed dependencies in deps dir, as well as customization to packaging.sh script for CentOS builds to support version numbers and be able to upgrade from release of ACS4.1-x to release of ACS4.1-y. The version number is derived from date command.

So the RPMs looks something like:
Cloudstack-common-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT.042413.1653.el6.x86_64.rpm

I will also post yum repo - if you don't feel like going through build process.

The github repo can be found here:

http://github.com/serverchief/cloudsand

The homepage that details this effort will be under http://www.cloudsand.com/content, if anyone would like to join this effort, please let me know.

Thanks,