Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/08/03 21:43:44 UTC

Jira stuff

I just realized I have been marking issues as resolved in scr-1..8.2 which is already released.  However, either I can't figure out how to or don't have permission to create versions.

As I mentioned some time ago, it looks like the next version for scr is going to be 2.0.0 since we decided to drop the obsolete runtime interfaces in favor of the new spec ones and this is an incompatible package change resulting in a new major version for the package and hence the bundle.  I'm happy to revisit this decision if anyone wants to.

However, we definitely need a new scr version, either 2.0.0 or 1.10.0.  I'd prefer to have permissions and knowledge to create it myself but if someone else wants to that is fine too.

thanks
david jencks

Re: Jira stuff

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

I had a similar issue few weeks ago, when doing the release for dependency
manager; and Carsten added me as admin on jira.

So, I just did the same for you; can you retry now ?

To add a version, you can refer to [1].

cheers;
/Pierre

[1] https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Versions