Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2015/11/02 12:00:25 UTC

Discuss & Vote for invitation to become Commiter ou PMC

Hello,

Perhaps, we need let open at least 72h the discuss for promote a
contributor to Commiter level or an Committer to PMC level, to allow all
PMCs to discuss on this ?

I would like say too, the Discuss thread is not a vote thread, the "+1"
must be avoided, and some comments are better in this discuss thread.

Milamber

Re: Discuss & Vote for invitation to become Commiter ou PMC

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Ignore. Bad list. Sorry.