Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/04 17:11:10 UTC

org/apache/directory/kerberos/client/Kinit.java

Hi Experts,

I am trying to find  an equivalent JAVA API for kerberos kinit linux
command so we can programatically generate the ticket cache file
(note: kerberos user&password will be given in the first place) and
then use the ticket cache file  to authentication the user by calling
UserGroupInformation.
getUGIFromTicketCache(...)

I spotted this API:
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/gen-docs/latest/apidocs/org/apache/directory/kerberos/client/Kinit.html

But when I download the library I cannot find the Kinit class from the jar file.

So can any of you let me know where I can get the lib jar file ?  or
any other APIs I can use ?

Thanks.

Sophia

Re: org/apache/directory/kerberos/client/Kinit.java

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 04/10/14 17:11, Xiaohua Chen a écrit :
> Hi Experts,
>
> I am trying to find  an equivalent JAVA API for kerberos kinit linux
> command so we can programatically generate the ticket cache file
> (note: kerberos user&password will be given in the first place) and
> then use the ticket cache file  to authentication the user by calling
> UserGroupInformation.
> getUGIFromTicketCache(...)
>

> I spotted this API:
> http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/gen-docs/latest/apidocs/org/apache/directory/kerberos/client/Kinit.html
>
> But when I download the library I cannot find the Kinit class from the jar file.

The Kinit class should be in the kerberos-client jar. You can look at it
on
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/kerberos-client/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/kerberos/client/Kinit.java?view=markup